Agile development mindset, familiar with Linux/BSD admin tasks. Mainly a PHP backend developer with frontend enthusiasm.
- Name: Sándor Czettner
- Date and place of birth: March 8, 1984., Budapest, Hungary
- Web: http://www.czettner.com
- Citizenship: Hungarian (EU)
- Gender: Male
- 1998-2002: Kútvölgye High School of Information Technology and Economy
- 2003-?(undisclosed): Óbuda University
- Driving Licenses: A, B
- OOP Design Patterns (GoF)
- Drupal module development
- Magento Certified Developer, Magento Certified Frontend Developer
- TDD/BDD, SCRUM, git
- English, fluent
- Hungarian, primary
- German (elemental)
Expert knowledge of Unix and its use in high-performance server systems (load-balancing or large memory), open source platforms (Linux, FreeBSD).
Object Oriented engineering on some languages (Ruby, PHP) Non-OO engineering skills on C, PHP. Optimized web applications for Apache, PHP5, MySQL, MongoDB. Web application frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Zend Framework, Symfony 2. Database platforms: MySQL, MongoDB.
Practice with git, and other development support tools (make, compilers/linkers, vim), and IDE: NetBeans, Eclipse, Sublime Text. Operating system: Linux (Debian, CentOS, FreeBSD). Other keywords: Rake, Unicorn, REST, SCRUM, Agile, HTML5, CSS3, Zend Framework, Composer.
- Standard LAMP
- MongoDB database replication
- Apache load balancer with mod_proxy_balancer
- Unicorn webserver for RoR applications
- PHP opcode cache systems (APC, XCache, eAccelerator)
Webshops (Magento), CMS on community and/or enterprise systems (Drupal is also favoured).